Thursday, November 15, 2012



The purpose of this blog is to share thoughts about the human soul and mind. I will share experiences about the healing process through hypnotherapy and other tools I use as a psychiatrist. This is for everyone. I will also share the suffering and helplessness I encounter every day through meetings with my clients.

It is so important to stretch out an open hand to each human asking for help and support. Communication is an important tool in order to establish mutual understanding and respect. We are all one.

I will also share knowledge and experience from Egypt - Kem, once in ancient times my home and source of spiritual education as a priest at the famous Karnak Temple.

This blog will be particularly interesting since I know that some of my previous patients in United Kingdom and Sweden, are out there both in Spirit and cyber-space. Some of them have already been contributing immensely by sharing their previous lives, love and suffering. Some of them, I am sure, will again contribute and help YOU on your own journey through our shared existence.

I wish you all  WELCOME! 





After coming back from England to Sweden, I have notice that there is one group in particular that suffers. Young boys and girls, most of them around 20 years of age.


Nurses and doctors are trying to understand why they are depressed, anxious, self-harming and full of suicidal thoughts. It is almost like a whole generation are screaming that they want the true meaning of life back.


Some parents seem to have lost the ability to communicate properly with their children. Instead these children, at least in Sweden, show up with a wide range of symptoms. 

What can we do for a whole generation in agony? In Greece 60 % of them are without jobs. In Spain it's only 50 %.....

No comments:

Post a Comment